Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Guillotine Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting messages, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2020 NCAA in MN
Topic Started: Jun 13 2017, 02:27 PM (827 Views)
DOUG
No Avatar
Wrestling Fan
[ *  *  * ]
I really hope the powers to be schedule nothing the weekend that this tournament is at US Bank. No Districts no Team Regions No Tournaments for either youth organization NYWA or MN USA. Both organizations have three years to plan and schedule. I Know NYWA already has regions plan that weekend but I think we can start changing this. A wrestlers should be able to go to this event and watch without missing a big tournament. Just my two cents and trust me I know what takes to plan big events and schedule resources I get it. I am not saying it will be easy but I hope they at least try to reschedule.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

grappler6
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is a great idea. Please send a message to NYWA and MN/USA and get their support.

huntfishwrestle
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I also hope MNUSA tries to get an event scheduled at US Bank Stadium so there can be a wrestling event at US Bank before NCAA's. A perfect fit would be MNUSA Folkstyle state. Would be a nice dry run, and the need for space is there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Youth/Middle School/Jr High/Open Tournaments · Next Topic »
Add Reply