Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Guillotine Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting messages, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TakeDown Cancer 2016-17 Totals
Topic Started: Jun 22 2017, 10:07 AM (965 Views)
Shakopee Coach
No Avatar
Wrestling Fan
[ *  *  * ]
The 2016-17 TakeDown Cancer season is over and the results are in. We had 34 schools host events that raised a total of $50,196.40!

Our 4 year total is at $158,642.73 that has been donated to the Randy Shaver Cancer Research and Community Fund. Over 90% of funds collect by the Shavers go directly to provide grants for cancer research or patient care. Randy and his wife Roseann are amazing people.

A big shout out to schools who hosted events that raised over $1000:
Waconia $13,693 (a record for one event!)
Amery, Wisc. $5,449 ($27,264 in 3 years!)
New Ulm $4550
Milaca $3324
Rosemount (Dist. 196) $2901
Shakopee $2500
Mahtomedi $2465
White Bear Lake $1875
Joliet Central with Joliet West (Joliet, IL) $1425
Blaine $1400
Rochester Century $1250
Alexandria $1200
Wadena Deer Creek $1000

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer again in March and is going through chemotherapy now with surgery this fall. Doctors expect a full recovery. We are very fortunate for all the research that has come before us and hope that our work with TakeDown Cancer helps others in the future.

I see TakeDown Cancer shirts at almost every wrestling event I attend. I sincerely appreciate everyone who has had any part in raising funds for TakeDown Cancer.

Sincerely,

Mark Neu
Shakopee Wrestling
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fatnbald
No Avatar
Fanatic
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
La Crescent has raised over $8000 in the past 4 years. They aren't part of the Takedown Cancer family, but give the funds directly for research and/or directly to local families/patients.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TakeDown Cancer · Next Topic »
Add Reply