Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Guillotine Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting messages, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and fewer ads.

Email forum@theguillotine.com to find out how to get an account.

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
New Vikings Season; 2017-2018
Topic Started: Aug 4 2017, 06:38 AM (6,931 Views)
WrestleMe
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eagles showed up.
Vikes bought their own hype.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Old Card
No Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Life as a Viking fan.

walleyeking
No Avatar
Fanatic
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Vikings have a huge decision to make on QB for next year. I doubt that they want to give out any long term contracts and would prefer to get Keenum and Bridgewater back on short term deals. I doubt that Bradford or Bridgewater will get any long term offers from any other team, but Keenum might. If he does get another offer do we let him walk? He saved our season this year, but I don't think we will sign him long term.

grappler6
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would rather sign Cousins than any of our current guys.

mndak
No Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
walleyeking
Jan 22 2018, 10:20 AM
The Vikings have a huge decision to make on QB for next year. I doubt that they want to give out any long term contracts and would prefer to get Keenum and Bridgewater back on short term deals. I doubt that Bradford or Bridgewater will get any long term offers from any other team, but Keenum might. If he does get another offer do we let him walk? He saved our season this year, but I don't think we will sign him long term.
Keenum is a serviceable middle of the road starter. He should get a decent not outstanding deal. Bridgewater is an unknown and will get offers from other teams. Bradford will have to sign a deal where he is competing for a starting job, I wouldnt be disappointed if it was with the vikings.

Let's be honest here Keenum didn't lose that game last night. The Defense couldn't stop a thing and made Nick Foles look like Tom Brady in his prime.

The overall future looks bright for the vikings. They get a healthy cook back next season to shore up the rb position. They should try and add a decent wr in the 2nd or slot position. add some depth at cb, I think Newman is done and trae waynes still has some work to do.
Edited by mndak, Jan 22 2018, 01:08 PM.

WrestleMe
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mndak
Jan 22 2018, 01:04 PM
walleyeking
Keenum is a serviceable middle of the road starter. He should get a decent not outstanding deal. Bridgewater is an unknown and will get offers from other teams. Bradford will have to sign a deal where he is competing for a starting job, I wouldnt be disappointed if it was with the vikings.

Let's be honest here Keenum didn't lose that game last night. The Defense couldn't stop a thing and made Nick Foles look like Tom Brady in his prime.

The overall future looks bright for the vikings. They get a healthy cook back next season to shore up the rb position. They should try and add a decent wr in the 2nd or slot position. add some depth at cb, I think Newman is done and trae waynes still has some work to do.
Tom Brady IS IN his prime.

lilmatdog
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We need a DT, Sharrif Floyd isn't coming back and several of those runs up the middle should not have happened.

We need O line help. We made a change in the O line before the NO game because we lacked a healthy guard. We still need to improve guard and tackle.

We need one more cornerback. Wayne's did fine but as of them bit on the double moves locking into the backfield.

We played poorly defense, lacked composer. Need to get back to being more disciplined.

RowdyRoddy
No Avatar
Super Fan
[ *  *  *  * ]
Was really thinking this was our year!

mndak
No Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
WrestleMe
Jan 22 2018, 01:09 PM
mndak
walleyeking

Tom Brady is 40 years old. Yes he is still a very good qb but he is far past his prime.

WrestleMe
Member Avatar
Fantastic
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mndak
Jan 22 2018, 02:38 PM
WrestleMe
Jan 22 2018, 01:09 PM
mndak
walleyeking

Tom Brady is 40 years old. Yes he is still a very good qb but he is far past his prime.
I see your point.

I'm saying his stats aren't that of an old fart.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: