Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Guillotine Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting messages, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and fewer ads.

Email forum@theguillotine.com to find out how to get an account.

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stillwater Area Wrestling Fund raiser; Texas Holdem Tournament
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 10:33 AM (830 Views)
The Horse
Member Avatar
Loyal Old Fart
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stillwater Area Wrestling Club presents a Texas Hold Em Tournament at the downtown Stillwater Legion Saturday, October 13th at 6pm. Poker starts at 7pm sharp. A $50 donation gets you a seat for the Texas Hold’Em Tournament and free appetizers. A cash bar will also be provided. Late comers will be blinded in until arrival. There will be a consolation table running when there are enough players available. There is a $20 re-buy for the consolation bracket. Up to $200 in cash awarded to winner. Other prizes to be determined. All proceeds benefit Stillwater Area Youth Wrestling in providing new wrestling warm-ups and other general requirements.
Contact Ed Kunnary at 651-275-4068 to reserve your spot today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Horse
Member Avatar
Loyal Old Fart
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I want to thank everyone who came to the Texas Holdem Tournament! it was a fun event to attend and partisipate in!

My personal thanks to Ed Kunnery and all the volunteers, I had a blast and plan to attend next year!

Till then, See ya matside!
The Horse
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wrestling Program and Community Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply