Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Guillotine Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting messages, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wrestling in a cage; Takedown tournament
Topic Started: Aug 22 2016, 09:51 PM (851 Views)
Thebabyrhino
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
We are having a team Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament in an octagon shaped cage on Sept. 24th at Totino Grace High School. The event is a fundraiser for the TG wrestling team.

Teams from Canada, Wisconsin, and some local teams will do a dual meet style team tournament where a decision winner will earn three points for his team, and the BJJ fighter who submits his opponent will earn six points for his team. The teams who take 1st and second place will win trophies.

Some wrestlers have written and called me asking if I could set them up with a wrestling match in the cage. So far I have two wrestling matches set up on this show, but I will book some more for wrestlers who want to wrestle inside the cage! Wrestlers compete for free. We only charge spectators and money raised will go to the wrestling team.

You can contact us at valhallacombat@live.com

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wrestling Program and Community Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply